Mini Cut Out Pizzas
Pillsbury pre-made pizza dough
Primo Pizza Sauce
Cracker barrel cheese
Toppings (olives, peperoni, pineapple, green pepper, onions, bacon, etc) My kids are plain Janes, only cheese for us!
Cookie cutters (we used snowflakes and stars because it was so cold out!)
1. Preheat the oven to 350
2. Roll out pizza dough on a floured surface.
4. Cook for 10 minutes until beginning to brown on edges.
5. Grade cheese
6. Add sauce, toppings and cheese to pre cooked pizza crusts
7. Cook for 10 more minutes until cheese begins to bubble and brown
8. Let cook 10 minutes and enjoy!
The kids enjoyed these so much that they asked me to make them the next night! Luckily, there were tons of leftover and they were pleasantly surprised to find them in their lunch the next day! DD1 loved how easy it was to feed herself with these mini pizzas!