The original idea was from Today's Parent March edition. Unfortunately, when I searched through my local craft store I could find heart shaped gems, so I improvised with what I could find.
4 Green Gems per four leaf clover
1 key chain
Glue gun and glue sticks
1. Choose 4 gems and colour a white ribbon to be your stem
2. Cut felt into a square large enough to hold the gems
3. Glue gun the gems together in a clover shape, add the stem, and glue all the pieces to the felt backing
4. Cut off the extra felt
5. Turn the felt over and key chain on the back. I added an extra piece of felt to ad extra security!
6. Show off your lucky charm!
HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!